Wednesday, August 17, 2011

God is faithful!

We are nearing the end of this adoption journey. I'm pretty sure the end is the most difficult though. Just like carrying a baby for nine months...the end, the labor and delivery is the most intense, yet much shorter.

Thank you friends and family for standing with us. Thank you for your kind, encouraging words and your donations. I am so humbled to say that through the sacrificial donations of people like you, we have raised nearly $20,000 in just a few months to bring home a very precious little boy. I've had to raise money before, but nothing like this.

When we first decided to adopt this little fellow, back in March, I asked the Lord, "would you make this easy for us?" and He really has. I have not had to beg anyone for money, people have just given. That amazes and blesses me. Thank you! Thank you, Lord!

We are still needing to raise around $2,500 before we leave in less than a month. I'm not worried, how could I be?

Thank you, Lord for hearing the desires of my heart so many years ago and making them come to pass, much earlier than I could have dreamed of.

1 comment: