Friday, May 6, 2011

Getting everything ready

Today we got our little guys room closer to being ready. We put the crib up and I put on the crib skirt I found him at Goodwill. It is very cute. We moved Emerald's dresser that has been in our closest into his room for them both to share. So far we only have one outfit, a hat, and some sqeaky shoes for him, but clothes are the easiest thing to get! ;) Plus, we don't know his size. We have heard we may get him in a couple months! We are so excited!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I'm a friend of Heidi M's and she gave me your blog. I'm excited for your family!!! What a joy and delight to be on this journey and to be bringing home a precious little boy!!!

    We have a daughter with Ds and she is such a delight to me! I've been hoping and praying that one day we would be able to add another little one with Ds to our family as well.

    Praying that you would continue to see God's hand at work in the journey to bring your son home! Please feel free to contact me if I can ever be of help!

    Blessings
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete