Friday, May 6, 2011

May 4th

May 4th was a fun day with lots of time spent driving. :)
I...
...spent hours getting my application and supporting documents ready to send off to USCIS (Dep't of Homeland Security). My sweet daughter actually took a good nap that day! Yay Emerald! ;) lol
...drove all the way to downtown Durham to the Register of the deeds to get a few copies of my birth certificate to send off
...drove to Chapel Hill to get my homestudy
THERE I NOTICED that the birth certificates they gave me had my name spelled wrong! ugh! Poor little Emerald who has been so sweetly (up to this point) waiting and riding around in the back seat!
...drove back to Durham to get corrected birth certificates.
...drove home to Cary
...drove to the post office to overnight (with many prayers) our I600a
...came home.

twas a bit of a stressful day, but it's all worth it when i think of the end goal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment