Monday, October 3, 2011

The past few days in pictures.It'

It's getting chilly here.

So they put tights on him that say "pretty" and wayyyy too short overalls. With sandals.

He hasn't noticed or minded, thankfully. :)

That sweet face.

Unzipping his jacket, like his sissy.

Lugged a watermelon home, it was so worth it!

"Look  Mommy, I'm a big boy!"

All of his clothes have this mark on them. Don't worry baby, I wont write on your clothes!!

Sweet little Emerald.



Emerald cute outfit yesterday.

Having a breakdown because Daddy was trying to help her! lol

Cuz she's a big girl!

Neat building with lots of plants on the way to the bus stop.

Close up.

Oh yeah, I chopped off all my hair. Well, except for this much. That's what halfway into a 7 week stay will do for you.


At the orphanage. Sitting in the sun to warm up. Emerald wanted to be like Daddy.

Me and Emory sat on the benches bonding.

I love his hands.

They're so sweet!



Our first family picture! haha

Emerald in her own seat like a big girl!

Lastly, please check out my friend Stephanie's blog post. She has 3 boys with DS, 2 from nearby where we are!

3 comments:

  1. These pictures were so wonderful. You are doing such a good job keeping us up to date. You are a dear...Love you...GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay - your hair looks incredible! I LOVE IT! Your son is adorable and your daughter. Your whole family. :) I love reading your story. Thanks for updating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH PS I Will make you a blog banner! just let me know what you want:

    seetheskyline@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete