Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A heartfelt thank you.

From the bottom of my heart,

T H A N K  Y O U.

To everyone who has supported us. For all the donations, great and small--we would not be leaving Saturday if it weren't for the sacrifice of others.

We are humbled.

Thank you for the kind words, prayers, letters, calls, texts, messages, toys, and faith that has kept us afloat.

Three stories of many:
Last weekend some friends of ours with sons dropped by because they (with their son's help) had picked out some toys they thought ours would like. They were great toys! Actually, they were items on my internal wish list. I was so touched by their kindness.

Another lady, having never met us wanted to give us the remaining amount we needed for our adoption. I was dumbfounded.

Another offered to supplement Matthias' salary so he could stay the whole time with Emerald and I. W o w.

God loves the orphan.

God loves His children.

Be encouraged.


PS- I am creating a wish list on the side bar. They are items we would love to have. If you happen to have any of them that you are not using and wish to donate, we would be so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment