Saturday, September 10, 2011

We are leaving today!

Our days have been filled with cleaning, cooking, packing, walks, and family. I slept decent last night, although I woke up too many times. :) Oh well. Emerald didn't sleep too great, but what can I do? I'm going to stay positive.

One thing I did is clean out my car. It was filthy! It wasn't too long ago that I cleaned it either. Any other moms have this same problem? I will embarrass myself and show just how bad it was.



The mess....

Emerald got to play in the front!

Emerald's cardboard play house.

Our sweet deck furniture.

Zucchini bread...


Cleaning helper.

Packing!


PLEASE KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS! About to head to the airport!

1 comment:

  1. Your car looks like you have kids. No biggie, my 15 pass van is like that much of the time. And I LOVE your deck furniture!

    ReplyDelete