Friday, September 16, 2011

Visiting Emory Day 3.

Emory is warming up to us. He loves to play with my hair and feel my face. It is an awesome feeling to have him rub my face. And he has the cutest hands ever!
Look at my little man.


Lots of hugs from Sissy.

Leaning in...

for a kiss!


B E A U T I F U L !!!!


Another kiss.


The sweet sister.



Emory's groupa.

Mommy is happy!!



Sweet little hands!!

His two huge scars!!!!!!!!





He smiles and laughs so much!! He LOVES to interact!!!!!

We brought a blanket today to see if he could crawl...he wants to but he's not crawling yet.

8 comments:

  1. Lindsay I am so glad that Emory is warming up. You guys look so happy! I can't wait for you to get him home. I read your other post that he is now going to the bathroom in his diaper. That is great news!!! I remember being so excited when my little one was going in her diaper rather than a colostomy bag. Did I mention he is absolutely beautiful???
    Jenn in NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay he is gorgeous!!!!! We arrive tomorrow from London! We are very nervous and excited...it's great to see others already there!

    -Erin (bringingsterlinghome.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!! HE IS SO PRECIOUS!! I can't believe how good he looks. Thank you for sharing the pictures. What a blessing to see this little guy for whom we have prayed for so long. Thank you Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures! He really does look like a mini Matthias! I really love the picture of him sticking his tongue out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to meet him! I'm praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for all 4 of you!!! Praise God! So glad that he is warming up to your family and that he is doing so well. Very handsome little guy!! Praying for y'all...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious family! He is adorable! I am so happy for you all. I pray everything goes smoothly and that you will have great favor in each process.

    Love!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photos are fantastic thank you so much for sharing.....Emory looks wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete